Frozzys Frozen Yogurt For Dogs
These fantastic little pots of joy are ideal for when it's getting a bit warm out there and you want to treat your dog to some ice cream! (Well healthy frozen yogurt!)
These are completely lactose free so are perfectly suitable for your dog!
So go on go grab yourself an ice cream and then you and your dog can sit in the sun and enjoy some frozen treats!
Rich in the essential vitamins, minerals and fibre dogs need to:
- aid teeth and bone development
- maintain a healthy skin and coat
- aid digestive health and general well-being
- support energy levels and immunity
Lickable – straight from the tub!
Cooling and soothing – a healthy and refreshing treat after walks or training.
Lactose free – gentle on a dogs sensitive digestive system.
Low-calorie – assisting with healthy weight management.
A tasty teething aid – can reduce swollen and inflamed gums, whilst offering something tasty for puppy to chew on.
Highly palatable – can be defrosted and poured over food to entice fussy eaters.
All Frozzys flavours contain the following nutritionally beneficial ingredients:
- Niacin: Helps energy metabolism and maintenance of skin, nerves and hair.
- Vitamin A: Necessary for reproduction, normal skeletal and tooth development, vision, immunity and tissue integrity.
- Vitamin B1: Required for metabolising protein and carbohydrates, also helps maintain a normal nervous system.
- Vitamin B2: Aids in tissue repair and necessary for healthy function of the nervous system, energy utilisation, healthy skin and coat.
- Vitamin B6 & B12: Required for the formation of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic Acid: Necessary for normal intestinal function, growth and coat colour.
- Vitamin K1: Aids digestion of coumarin-based compounds.
All dogs should be supervised with treats.
Serve these either in the tub or scooped out into a bowl. They can be defrosted and poured over something else.
All frozen items have to be sent by an overnight delivery service (if you're not in Kent) therefore delivery charges will vary.
If you order under £40 charges for delivery start at £8.50 which is the direct cost - we make no money from this.
If you spend between £40 and £60 delivery will start from £5 - we actually take some of the cost of delivery.
If you spend over £60 we will pay for your delivery so it will be free.
If you live in Kent (like us!) then we will use our local delivery service to drop you the order. If you spend over £30 it will be free, if under it will cost £4.50.
If you do live in Kent we will put your order on our delivery run which we we do weekly.
If you order only items which are not frozen then you will pay a lot less for delivery and we will send your items via Royal Mail. The charge will be calculated at checkout.
If you would like to collect from us, just choose 'Store Collection' at checkout which is completely free.
Want more info?
All the details of at days we deliver to areas of Kent can be found under 'Support'.